ELIGIBILITY : Students who have passed the S.S.C. Examination from the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nashik, Kolhapur and Amravati or an equivalent examination are eligible for the first year Junior College class. Students, who have passed the Government Commercial Diploma Exam, besides passing the Secondary School Certificate or equivalent exam, will be held eligible for the admission to the second year of the Junior College.
Admissions: Admissions to the F.Y.J.C. (Std.XI) class start immediately after the declaration of the results of the S.S.C. Examination by the Mumbai Divisional Board. Every student seeking the admission shall fill in the application form for admission, available from the college office and submit it to the Principal together with the following documents:
- Statement of marks obtained at the S.S.C. Examination in original with two certified true copies.
- If the S.S.C. Examination is cleared in more than one attempt, the statement of marks (with two certified true copies) of each attempt.
- Leaving Certificate (L/C) of the school last attended in original.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate in case the S.S.C. Examination has been passed from any other state.
- Two copies of passport sized photographs, one of which should be affixed on the application form in the space provided for that purpose.
Note : The above stated fees is likely to be revised by the government from the current academic year. If revised, the student has to pay the difference of fees.